Re: Order of executing modules

I don't understand your answer much. I need to know whether there is
something bad with the order of modules as I wrote it.
What is "old pam_mount" ? I am using 0.5.10-3 from Debian package and it
doesn't work without being placed in the "auth" section (of course the
placement doesn't give much sense to me too).
Thank you.

lukas