Re: Documentation (was Re: randomly changing IPs from different subnets (Google Mail))

> Stamp a big red warning label on the whole WWW, stating that content
> is provided as-is and with no guarantees. :)

I'm quite keen to get involved with the website/documentation. It's
something I was going to volunteer for at some point down the line, once
I have accomplished a couple of other things I am working on.

In my opinion, the whole of the netfilter project is underused because
of the patchy documentation (it took me a long time to learn even some
of the basics). It's an amazing set of software, and I'd like to see it
used to its full potential.

Andy