Re: Nokia device usage

John Holmblad wrote:
> James,
>
> as you are well aware, a user of a Microsoft Desktop or Server OS is not
> required to use Outlook for email. Mozilla Thunderbird works quite well
> on Microsoft OS's and of course there is Evolution.

I am well aware that you can use other mail applications.  However, many
corporate users allow nothing else and many people don't even know there
are alternatives.  As for IE, while you can use other browsers, you
can't really get rid of it and it will often be used by some apps etc.,
even though it's not the default browser.  Also, the problems are not
caused by IE, but due to the fact it's so tightly tied to the OS that a
problem with it becomes a problem for the OS.