Re: Iphone + tethering - No Way

I thought when you remoted into a machine it used the local connection
on that device and not your connection.  You'd only need to receive
the differences in the screen but that should not be too terrible.  I
do plenty of streaming and tethering (together sometimes even) and 2Gb
is a lot of data.  I have an hour each day in either direction to burn
on my commute.

The text message is your voicemail notice coming through as visual
voicemail on a non-compatible device.  I use Spinvox to which I've
forwarded my voicemail and they send back a text version of the
message - as well as in my email.  I couldn't take the BS from ATT
anymore.

--
Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740

Sent from: New York New York United States.