Re: Nokia device usage

Mark wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 7:02 PM, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Mark wrote:

>>> But NOT impossible, and the fact remains that the overwhelming
>>> majority of malware writers are either Mac or Linux fanboys and aren't
>>> about to attack their own pet OS or they are simply gunning for the OS
>>> that is installed on the overwhelming majority of PCs worldwide.
>>>

>> I never claimed it was impossible.  However, how do you know the
>> majority of malware writers run Linux or Mac
>>

> You're putting words in my mouth. I never said that. I said that they
> were either Linux or Mac fanboys OR were simply targeting the most
> common OS.
>
> Mark

Again, how do you know Linux or Mac "fanboys" are involved?  What is
there to indicate that?  I'm not putting words in your mouth.  They are
in what I quoted.

"the overwhelming majority of malware writers are either Mac or Linux
fanboys and aren't
about to attack their own pet OS"  the "or" after this does not change
the fact that you're implying a significant number of malware writers
are Linux or Mac users.  What's your source of this?