Re: Nokia device usage

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM, lakestevensdental
<lakestevensdental@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
\> Good luck carrying that non-Apple albatross around your neck...  It's
> not like there's nothing to learn from the successful.
>
> Always, Fred C

...or non-Micro$oft, or non-Linux, or...  it all depends on whose
fan-boy you're talking to. The sad fact is that they're *all*
albatrosses in one way or another.

And it all depends on how you measure success as to how you view Apple
in general. If it weren't for the iPod, Apple would have died an ugly
death a long time ago. They were in a very serious crisis when the
iPod came out. They're still far from dominant in the computer market,
and probably never will be. They don't even dominate the PC
graphics/video  editing market any more.

I for one will never buy an Apple product. Where do you think
Micro$oft learned their worst business tactics and product strategies?
The Apple IIe was the last Apple product worth buying - it's been
downhill ever since. Once they killed the Franklin Ace, there's been
no looking back. At least PC architecture has always been and still is
freely interchangeable and modifiable and open enough to allow
competition. And I will never understand those who insist that Apple
products are so easy to use. They aren't. They're counter-intuitive
and illogical, and rely much more on style than on substance. I guess
they make sense to people who don't...

Mark