Re: Power consumption and WLAN APs

Andrew Daviel wrote:
> Meantime after trying
> several local stores for an OEM one I found this clone which has worked
> nicely ever since.

I ask because the only time I had battery issues was when I'd installed
one of the early canola betas. It seemed like it had some background
networking task that ran on bootup as my battery drain problem on my
N800 went away as soon as I uninstalled it. Are your replacement battery
specs identical to the original?

-Gary