Re: Power consumption and WLAN APs

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Gary wrote:

> Andrew Daviel wrote:
>> I was measuring the battery current directly:
>> http://andrew.triumf.ca/andrew/photos/100_0536.JPG
>
> That isn't a 3rd party battery is it?

Yes. The original Nokia one failed (I think the clips might have fatigued
due to vibration in the vehicle mount on my motorcycle). I sent it back
but forgot to follow up and didn't hear anything. Meantime after trying
several local stores for an OEM one I found this clone which has worked
nicely ever since. I wrapped a bit of electrical tape around it to make a
more snug fit, so it won't rattle around (0.5mm maybe) and wreck the
clips again.

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)