Re: Power consumption and WLAN APs

Excellent writeup, thanks :-)

So, what devices apart from the Nokia tablets use PSM ?

iPhone ? Palm ? Windows Mobile devices like the UTstarcom PocketPC  ?

I opened a ticket with Proxim; not sure if our contract includes support
but maybe I'll get a reply.

Is there anything for the tablets that can log wireless traffic in enough
detail to show whether PSM is working ? airodump-ng ??

How about on laptops ? Airmagnet drivers perhaps (which we don't have) -
I have an ancient Orinoco Gold card on a Dell Latitude, and a slightly
less old Thinkpad with (I think) madwifi driver, and a new Lenovo on the
way (Windows, though)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada