Re: Good stock answers (was Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently)

Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 22:07 +0300, ext Kalle Valo wrote:
>
>> Now that I'm categorised as a bad boy, hehe, I have to improve my
>> public image and do my share on the WLAN part ;)
>
> Since I have no public image left to defend

:)

> After some random sampling of bugs present in the external bugzilla, I
> don't see such template being used in the bug creation.
>
> Why?

Yeah, that would be a good addition. One minor point before any copies
it:

> FREQUENCY OF OCCURRENCE:
> (always, less than 1/10, 5/10, 9/10)

Remove the word "always" from the template. The reason being that
usually the reporter is able to reproduce the bug two times and
concludes that it happens always. But in reality that might well not
be the case, and marking it as 2/2 would be a lot more informative for
the developer.

--
Kalle Valo