Re: Good stock answers (was Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently)

On Jul 15, 2008, at 3:26 PM, Igor Stoppa wrote:

After some random sampling of bugs present in the external bugzilla, I
don't see such template being used in the bug creation.

Why?

Well, there is a template (not exactly the same, but very similar) being used. It looks like:

SOFTWARE VERSION: (Control Panel > General > About product) STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM: EXPECTED OUTCOME: ACTUAL OUTCOME: REPRODUCIBILITY: (always/sometimes/once) EXTRA SOFTWARE INSTALLED: OTHER COMMENTS:

But I'd rather see the guided submission form get some traction moving forward (somebody else will have to come up with the URL, I'm in retard-mode at the moment and can't find it). Karsten has, apparently, been working on this, hopefully we'll see it implemented soon. ;) It's much more helpful overall than a simple template.