Re: Lock, sleep, power-down

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 10:26 -0600, ext Mark wrote:
> I verified the settings, and they were indeed as I reported
> above. Something is definitely not right.

-your device is broken and needs to be repaired/replaced
-you are running some broken 3rd party application/library (closing apps
is not enough)
-you have found some new interesting bug in our sw

you can have fun and google for details both in this ml and itt, but to
spare you the search, you have to:

-flash the standard image we release (not the leaked diablo for example)
-remove mmc/sd/whatever you have in the slot
-format to vfat the internal mmc in case you have an n810 and you
changed it to something else

If after this you still have problems, then the device is probably
broken.

If not then try reintroducing one by one your customisations and verify.

To give you an example (but i'm not pointing to it) omwheater used to
drain the battery dry.

--
Cheers, Igor

---