4.2007.38-2 available

> As I said, the wine could be getting to me here in Montreal, but THAT'S
> why I bought this toy, and that translates to 90 minutes plus if I have
> to reconfigure it at each flash!!  And I repeat, Nokia, I'm not
> bitching, thatks for the great toy, it's already making my life much
> better, but please re-arange your priorities to give us this feature
> before others.

And perhaps this is exactly all they will be able to give you. If you
perform an upgrade in place, it presumes that the upgraded files will
occupy the same or less space than those already there. If you have
almost filled up your internal flash with user-installed apps, then
there will need to be some way of deciding what you should delete/not
install to get the upgrade to work.

We should add to this the fact that (certainly in the old days) jffs2
required some reboots and free space to get it to reclaim the space
used by deleted files. This will become an issue if you want to do an
upgrade in place and have very little free space.

Simon