4.2007.38-2 available

These #s mean nothing without taking into account target user as you
mention.

Do Nothing: This person buys device, installs a few apps and nothing
else. (TARGET AUDIENCE)
Minimal: These users install bunches of apps, certificates, pgp keys
(SECONDARY)
Maxmimum: Power Users/Devt who fully tweak device, custom drivers, conf
edits, perhaps beyond restore-ability

So for primary audience...what is prob' 30min. reinstall time isn't too bad.

mike