4.2007.38-2 available

I can't believe that Nokia still expects its users to reload everything in
order to install a patch.  This has got to be the most poorly designed OS
I've ever encountered.  Fixing this should be their #1 priority.

I'm sorry to vent but this makes no sense.  Many, like me, held off updating
the last 'update' so bugs could be worked out.  I waited until almost
mid-August before updating and it took me a few hours to re-install all the
applications I had before.  To expect us to do that every time a new release
comes out is absurd.  I've done this twice now.  No way will I install this
patch and go through that headache again!  Nokia, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET
THIS FIXED???

After the first release a message went out saying the next release would fix
it.  I bought my N800 the day it was released and here we are, three
releases later, and still no fix in sight. :-(

Nick.