From: Acadia Secure Networks [mailto:acadiasecurenets at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:55 PM
To: Dr. Nicholas Shaw
Cc: maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: Re: 4.2007.38-2 available

Nick,

I share your pain and I wholeheartedly agree. The product will not find
traction in the business market (if that is a market in which Nokia has
interest for this product) unless this problem is fixed.

Also it would be helpful if Nokia would clearly specify ALL of the
changes in this release. Is there any reason not to?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks
*serving the SmartDigital^TM home, entrepreneurial enterprise, and
emerging network service provider markets***

* *