4.2007.38-2 available

This is how I read the announcement...fixes for just 2 bugs. However it
would be nice to see official change list....even if only to list these
2 bugs.

Btw (not to compare rotten apples to florida oranges) but WM
phones/devices and many others work the same way...reflash and reinstall.

I <think> that WM6 is going to offer an online update facility to
address these issues...but carriers may have a say in this.

mike