new abituguru driver in mm kernel

you mean the hardware itself is not in the right state? Or its in the right
state but not in the state that you expect to be the right state? I am
confused I guess because suspending to disk should be like a shutdown to the
hardware. suspend to RAM might be a different beast because of BIOS
involvement.