new abituguru driver in mm kernel

Why I expect re-compile to work is that I might have done some kernel
rebuild with a newer option (I don't remember if I disabled HIGHPTE before
or after I built abituguru last time) and it is possible that the module
still loads fine but can't really get initialized the first time.

What is the unit for those timeouts you mentioned? In case I need to go
there.

With the recompiled module, I haven't seen it happen it so far after 4
reboots.

This is the advantage of having it in the kernel tree itself. When is it
expected to be in kernel mainline? 2.6.17 series? (I can't run mm for now.)

Thanks a lot,
-Sunil