new abituguru driver in mm kernel

Hi,

I am interested in using this driver but don't know how. I am running
gentoo-sources-2.6.17-r1 (2.6.17.3) patched with suspend2 patch. I don't
want to use mm sources for now. I have lm_sensors-2.10.0 installed. From
this mailing list, I gather that there are three patches for the driver and
one userspace patch for the lm_sensors package itself.

In nutshell, I am confused about what patches I need to apply to the kernel
and how do I get the latest lm_sensors package which works with abit uguru
driver. Can Hans or someone who has used this driver, please post a step by
step howto to get the uguru working with my setup, I will really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Sunil