new abituguru driver in mm kernel

Sunil Kumar wrote:
> it is AN8-SLI with BIOS 19.
Hmm, the uguru on that should have firmware version 2.3.x.x I wouldn't
expect much trouble with that, maybe my timeouts are just a bit too
close to the critical limit.

> I have recompiled the module and haven't seen
> the behaviour so far. I will post once I see the timeout messages and
> failure during boot again.

I don't expect a recompile to fix it, but if it does thats great. what
you could try if it comes back is raising (try doubling for starters)
the following defines:
First the most likely candidate:
#define ABIT_UGURU_WAIT_TIMEOUT 250
No once all the "timeout exceeded waiting for xxxx state" messages are
gone I would expect the other one: "CMD reg does not hold 0xAC after
ready command" to also be gone, if its not try raisjng this define:
#define ABIT_UGURU_READY_TIMEOUT 50

Thanks & Regards,

Hans