new abituguru driver in mm kernel

bad news: module re-compile is not the issue. The problem came back.

And this time I know why. This problem happens when I stop sensors, rmmod
the module, suspend2 to disk, resume from the swap image and modprobe the
module. After sometime, these messages start appearing in the log.

Is there anything that you want me to enable for debugging purposes, so that
we can capture more information when it happens next time? I can almost
always reproduce it with suspend resume cycle.