Re: Linux USB redirection

Hi,

I got USBIP to work with LinuxMint 13 on both server and client side.

I want to implement USB redir. on  XRDP server.

Xrdp server runs on a Linux system and allows multiple low power
clients to connect to it, and to each client it presents a GUI
desktop. If a USB device is plugged into a low power client, it should
be redirected to the GUI session running on the Xrdp server. All this
I can now do using USBIP. Before starting the integration of USBIP and
xrdp, I have two questions:

1) is it possible to limit the USB redirected device to just one user?
If yes, how?
2) vhci_hcd.ko implements a virtual hub. Is it possible to have one
hub per connected user? If yes, how?

thanks for your help.
Chirkut