Re: Linux USB redirection

Hello Greg,

I tried using the usip in Linux kernel version 2.6.34 but wasn't
successful. I could't load the driver properly. That was a year ago i
had to use it for my project, i instead used usb-vhci.

Anyways Chirkut if you get it working please mention the steps you
followed.And i would also like to say that both implementations
differ, usip is more stable because its included in the kernel tree,
whereas usb-vhci isn't included you have to contact the author for
bug-fixes and suggestions i have used it for a while if any problem
you can email me.

--
Regards,
Anil Nair