Re: Linux USB redirection

On 01/04/2013 10:45 AM, Anil Nair wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> I tried using the usip in Linux kernel version 2.6.34 but wasn't
> successful. I could't load the driver properly. That was a year ago i
> had to use it for my project, i instead used usb-vhci.
Hi Anil,
I have used the USBIP source for 2.6.30 kernel and tested it. The
modules are loaded correctly and I was able to export the device as
virtual USB device to another machine and perform operations on the device.
You may want to look at the README for compile and usage information.

-Abhijit

--
-
Abhijit