Re: Linux USB redirection

Hello Abhijit,

> I have used the USBIP source for 2.6.30 kernel and tested it. The
> modules are loaded correctly and I was able to export the device as
> virtual USB device to another machine and perform operations on the device.
> You may want to look at the README for compile and usage information.

Thanks for the reply but one year earlier the drivers were in the
staging list so the module wouldn't load. I did not try after that.
But i will look do as you suggested. :). Are you sure Linux kernel
version 3.0+ supports usbip? Or do i have to switch back to older
kernel versions?

--
Regards,
Anil Nair