Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

>> Replying my email, i set the ep,name to ep1 for bulk out and bulk in
>> endpoints. The ep_matches() in epautoconf.c is able to auto-configure
>> the bulk out to endpoint 1.
>
> Are you sure the name string is set to "ep1" for both endpoints?  (Or
> "ep1in" and "ep1out"?)  If the string was instead set to "ep" or
> "ep-bulk" or something like that, then it would make sense for the
> auto-configured bulk-out endpoint address to be 2.
>
> You should add some printk statements to the ep_matches() routine in
> epautoconf.c so you can see exactly what it is doing.

Yes, i change the name string to "ep1" for both endpoints [ Before
that, it is ep-a, ep-b, and bulk-out endpoint auto-configured to 2 ].
In ep_matches(), the isdigit(ep->name[2]) if-condition is fulfilled.
In fsg_bind(), after the usb_ep_autoconfig() for bulk-out returns, the
fsg_fs_bulk_out_desc.bEndpointAddress is 1.

>> however, i only see one SCSI_INQUIRY command being sent out, and it is
>> not received by the gadget device.
>
> There could be other reasons for this, like an incorrect data toggle
> value.  Are you certain the endpoint address is wrong?  Can you post
> the usbmon trace and the output from "lsusb -v" for the gadget?

Now the endpoint address is ok, i guess.
After i do insmod usbmon, g_file_storage, and my UDC driver, the
"lsusb -v" shows nothing. Should my UDC driver provide the info in
/sys/bus/usb folder?

# ls /sys/bus/usb/
devices            drivers_autoprobe  uevent
drivers            drivers_probe
# lsusb -v
#

Thanks,