Re: Linux USB redirection

Hello Chirkut,

> On LinuxMint 14 64bit I am able to build all the modules. I'm also
> able to load usbip-core.ko. But when I load vhci-hcd.ko, the load is
> successful but immediately after that the system just hangs completely
> - no response to keyboard or mouse, but no kernel crash. Only way out
> is to do a power cycle.

I tested the usb-vhci source in Ubuntu distro 32-bit edition having
Linux kernel version 2.6.34,
the usb-vhci source isnt compatible with Linux kernel version 3.0+, i
tried porting it but it gave me unknown symbols error while loading
the module. try the usb-vhci source in 32-bit distros with linux
kernel version 2.6+ also before loading the vhci-hcd.ko you will have
to load a module named iocifc.ko i don't know its exact name but it
ends with iocifc. About USBIP i have no clue i haven't tried it.

--
Regards,
Anil Nair