Re: Query on audio-graph-card DT binding

Hi Sameer

> Thanks Morimoto-san for references. I need a lot more understanding on
> "card2" before commenting anything further. Right now I look to
> continue using "card" driver and have an easy DT extension, if
> possible, without disturbing existing Tegra users. I hope it would be
> fine to push changes to "card" without affecting existing users.

"card" and "card2" are indeed different, but similar I think.
I hope you can use "card2", but if you want to use "card",
you can use "custome card" feature which is zero effect to
existing "card" users. "tegra_audio_graph_card.c" is already using
this feature. see audio_graph_parse_of()

Thank you for your help !!

Best regards
---
Renesas Electronics