Re: Query on audio-graph-card DT binding

Hi Sameer

> Is it possible to have similar behavior with audio-graph-card?

Unfortunately, N:M connection is supported only Card2.

> >> For 1:N connection, how many DAI links audio-graph-card2 driver creates?
(snip)
> No, that is not what I am looking for. Let me please try to rephrase this.
> Does audio-graph-card2 driver creates N+1 DAI links or a single DAI link?

Oh, I see. It can handle many DAI links. see [1].
One note here is some link is comment-outed here,
because it handles too many DAI links, it reached to the upper size limit.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git/tree/sound/soc/generic/audio-graph-card2-custom-sample.dtsi?h=for-6.8#n160

If you want to try Card2, you can try this sample on your machine. see [2].
This sample is using card2-custom, but if you want, you can easy to switch to card2 by

	- compatible = "audio-graph-card2-custom-sample";
	+ compatible = "audio-graph-card2";

[2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git/tree/sound/soc/generic/audio-graph-card2-custom-sample.dtsi?h=for-6.8#n12

Thank you for your help !!

Best regards