Re: Query on audio-graph-card DT binding

Hi Sameer

> You expect this endpoint to be exposed by driver right? Or are you
> suggesting nothing needs to be done in the driver for this endpoint?

If you use Card2, and if it is normal Codec (= not HDMI sound)
basically you need is only DT settings, no driver patch is needed.

> > Sample is for 2:3 connection, but it should be OK for 1:2.
>
> For 1:N connection, how many DAI links audio-graph-card2 driver creates?

DAI link max is based on ASoC.
I think you want to know is connection N max. It is basically no limit
on Card2

Thank you for your help !!

Best regards
---