Query on audio-graph-card DT binding

Hi Morimoto-san,

This question is regarding audio-graph-card.c driver related DT binding.

I am looking to enable following DAI link connection in device tree for Tegra audio:

              /-----> codec1 endpoint
             /
CPU endpoint \
              \-----> codec2 endpoint

I see that, "remote-endpoint" property can only specify single phandle object for connection to a remote endpoint. In other words, the link can be one-to-one. For illustration, please see below example. However I see it leads to a build error if phandle-array is provided for "remote-endpoint" property.

 cpu_port {
     cpu_ep: endpoint {
         remote-endpoint = <&codec1_ep>, <&codec2_ep>;
     };
 };

 codec1 {
     codec1_ep: endpoint {
         remote-endpoint = <&cpu_ep>;
     };
 };

 codec2 {
     codec2_ep: endpoint {
         remote-endpoint = <&cpu_ep>;
     };
 };

Is there a possibility to re-use the same CPU endpoint for connecting to multiple codec endpoints like shown in above example?

Thanks,
Sameer.