Re: Query on audio-graph-card DT binding

On 11-01-2024 10:26, Kuninori Morimoto wrote:
External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

Hi Sameer

           port {
                   cpu_endpoint0: endpoint@0 { remote-endpoint = <&codec1_endpoint>; };
                   cpu_endpoint1: endpoint@1 { remote-endpoint = <&codec2_endpoint>; };
You expect this endpoint to be exposed by driver right? Or are you
suggesting nothing needs to be done in the driver for this endpoint?
If you use Card2, and if it is normal Codec (= not HDMI sound)
basically you need is only DT settings, no driver patch is needed.

Is it possible to have similar behavior with audio-graph-card?

Sample is for 2:3 connection, but it should be OK for 1:2.
For 1:N connection, how many DAI links audio-graph-card2 driver creates?
DAI link max is based on ASoC.
I think you want to know is connection N max. It is basically no limit
on Card2

No, that is not what I am looking for. Let me please try to rephrase this.
Does audio-graph-card2 driver creates N+1 DAI links or a single DAI link?