To: "K0LNY" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Karen Lewellen" <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Jason White" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: configuring a USB/Serial port

What you need to look for is something like the following try to do an
ls on /dev/ttyusb* -- if that does not work, ddo  an ls -1
/dev/tty*|less  and look for anything that says usb by doing a search
while in the list with the / key.

In linux the dcapitalization can be crucial.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:21:55 -0400,