Re: configuring a USB/Serial port

On 9/7/23 19:13, K0LNY wrote:
I am trying to be able to send anything to the Dectalk express.
I have tried configuring the port with the below command, and I get the error
unable to  perform all requested actions
I really don't know what I'm doing, so any advice would be appreciated.
Here's what I'm entering:
stty -F /dev/tty4 9600 cs8 -cstopb -parenb
Check your kernel logs to obtain the name of the device representing the serial port. It's probably /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyusb0 or similar. /dev/tty4 is not it, I'm fairly sure.