Re: configuring a USB/Serial port

What you need to look for is something like the following try to do an
ls on /dev/ttyusb* -- if that does not work, ddo  an ls -1
/dev/tty*|less  and look for anything that says usb by doing a search
while in the list with the / key.

In linux the dcapitalization can be crucial.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:21:55 -0400,
K0LNY wrote:

> Yes, and I'm getting closer;
> I just did:
> dmesg | grep tty
> and it found the USB adapter and attached it to USB0
> Glenn
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Lewellen"
> <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

How do