Re: A curiosity about multi-user systems?

So this should be a matter of loading a driver, no?

The old reliable, that still works on some hardware would be pcspkr. Or,
there's the alsa snd-pcsp. If you can load that one run the command:

amixer controls |grep -i beep

--

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka