Re: a little sysadmin story

You're quite correct, Kelly. However, I believe it was able to grab the
on screen chars during boot, which was an issue in those days. The only
other approach I know of was frequently tapping PrintScreen if you had a
parallel port synth like the Microtalk Litetalk, which had both serial
and parallel ports.

By the way, I found the Able Data record for the Speaqualizer is still
on line:

http://www.abledata.com/abledata.cfm?pageid=113583&top=0&productid=94031