Re: Testers wanted for alternative version of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 21:05:40 +0200, Patrick Boettcher wrote:

[...]

> Trent Piepo was suggesting a solution, but no one ever had time to solve
> this problem. In fast this is only a propblem for developers, not so much
> for the average users as he is not unloading the module usually.

I unload the module at each suspend and reload it at resume. I did this
with the old driver, because it was not suspend-proof, and I think I
continued to do so because I had suspend/resume problems with the new
driver.

I'll re-check if the current driver still causes problems with suspend.

Regards,
Tino