Re: STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) wrote:
> No problem,  :-)
>
> You just check out the tree via the webpage:
> http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto
>
> then click on the needed changeset
> http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/rev/0448e5a6d8a6
>
> and download the bzip with the complete changeset
> http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto/archive/0448e5a6d8a6.tar.bz2
>
> The rest is routine....     :-)

Thanks! It works now (almost), zapping in Astra 19.2E works now very well.

... But diseqc positioner commands (GotoX from vdr rotor plugin) seem to
not get through with 100% reliability. Changing to use diseqc.conf
seemed to help a bit but I haven't been able to convince the motor to
turn to 28.2E at all.

BR,
Seppo