From: linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Seppo Ingalsuo
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 16:53
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  STB0899 users, please verify results was Re:
TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Oliver Bardenheier (obardenh) wrote:
>  Seppo, You should use the group-mailer linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Olivier, I didn't mean to send you personal email!

I still have the same problem and I'm not familiar with various DVB
driver sources discussed here (hg-tree, mantis). As I suppose I have the
same issue as discussed in this thread, how do I retrieve an older
version of the driver for TT S2-3200 that would work?

BR,
Seppo