Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Hello,

Here is the output of hg log|head -n 5 for two different directories
(multiproto and multiproto_7200)

for multiproto:
changeset:   7205:9bdb997e38b5
tag:         tip
user:        Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
date:        Sun Feb 24 02:10:56 2008 +0400
summary:     We can now reduce the debug levels, just need to look at
errors only.

for multiproto_7200:
changeset:   7200:45eec532cefa
tag:         tip
parent:      7095:a577a5dbc93d
parent:      7199:0448e5a6d8a6
user:        Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

So I guess I was referring to 7200 and not to 7201.
I am very positive about the results because I have tested it many
times. It is just that it is 7200 instead of 7201.
So as a concluesion, 7200 behaves better than 7205. My corrected little
table follows below just for clarification.

Changeset   Verbose  channels
7200         1        2152
7200         2        2105
7200         5        2081
7205         1        1760
7205         2        1608
7205         5        1578

I apologise for the confusion, I may have caused.

Regards
Vagelis