Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Vangelis Nonas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I scanned using 7205 changeset. With verbose=5, I get 1801 services.
> With verbose=2 I get 1725 services.
>
> Using the 7201 changeset with verbose=5 I get 2082 services. I can check
> for verbose=2 and changeset 7201 if you think it is useful.

It would be nice to see changeset 7201 with verbose=1 and 2, the results.

> I have the "feeling" that 7201 behaves better. It is much faster also
> during scanning( I don't have measurements but I am pretty sure).

You can enable timestamps being output in printk's in the kernel config
to see the timestamps, with which you compare with the start - stop
events in the logs.

> Should you need kernel logs for failing transponders either 7201 or 7205
> let me know.

Will need the logs for the failing transponders in 7205, to check for the
actual cause.

Regards,
Manu