STB0899 users, please verify results was Re: TechniSat SkyStar HD: Problems scaning and zaping

Vangelis Nonas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is the output of hg log|head -n 5 for two different directories
> (multiproto and multiproto_7200)
>
> for multiproto:
> changeset:   7205:9bdb997e38b5
> tag:         tip
> user:        Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> date:        Sun Feb 24 02:10:56 2008 +0400
> summary:     We can now reduce the debug levels, just need to look at
> errors only.
>
> for multiproto_7200:
> changeset:   7200:45eec532cefa
> tag:         tip
> parent:      7095:a577a5dbc93d
> parent:      7199:0448e5a6d8a6
> user:        Manu Abraham <manu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> So I guess I was referring to 7200 and not to 7201.
> I am very positive about the results because I have tested it many
> times. It is just that it is 7200 instead of 7201.
> So as a concluesion, 7200 behaves better than 7205. My corrected little
> table follows below just for clarification.

Ok, fine this is very much possible. Can other STB0899 users (all of them)
verify this result, such that i can revert back the changes ?

> Changeset   Verbose  channels
> --------------------------------
> 7200         1        2152
> 7200         2        2105
> 7200         5        2081
> 7205         1        1760
> 7205         2        1608
> 7205         5        1578
>

> I apologise for the confusion, I may have caused.

No worries, don't apologise, this is all a part of the testing phase.

Thanks,
Manu