Re: OT: Re: linuxtv.org fell in the blacklists trap

2007/11/1, David Santinoli <marauder@xxxxxxxxxx>:

If my server got listed for the reason above I'd rather put my efforts
in getting a decent reverse lookup, as this is likely to cause problems
well beyond a rejection by SORBS.

My server is blacklisted because all my ISP dynamic pool IPs are blacklisted. The only solution I have to get around SORBS blackmail is to use my ISP mail server as a forwarding server. It's a somewhat less expensive solution, but also a non-optimal one. But I have no choice - too many people are using SORBS blackmail list.