Re: linuxtv.org fell in the blacklists trap

El Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:41:27 +0100

> is the first complaint since I switched to safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net
> about one year ago)

It doesn't surprise me, since those affected cannot contact you. It's
the perfect system to avoid complaints ;-)

> it has very low priority for me, sorry.

Well, I hope you reconsider. As I said I was wrongly listed. Twice. One
day the same could happen to you, then you'll understand.

Bye
--
Luca