Re: OT: Re: linuxtv.org fell in the blacklists trap

En/na Jim Barber ha escrit:
> Sorbs will remove you from their list once you contact them and prove
> you have a static IP address though.

Yes, they did, *twice*, since they wrongly listed my address *twice*
(though I thought I already stated that) but I shouldn't go through all
of this.
Besides, one shouldn't have more or less rights to have an own mail
server depending on the fact that the address is static or dynamic.
And others blacklists don't even listen to you (and, again, even if they
would, it's tiresome and shouldn't be necessary).
The net result is that spammers simply hop from network to network and
can send their shit with no problem, while non-spam is blocked. Good job.

Bye
--
Luca