Re: DVico FusionHDTV 2 Test

Todd Ignasiak wrote:
I got MythTV re-installed on the new OS install.    I was hoping the
MythTV usage of the card might help to get more information on about
the card.

Unfortunately, MythTV doesn't see the card as usable.  It just says
"Could not open card #2! No such device".       In my previous kernel
build, it showed the frontend name in that dialog (as it does for the
HD3000 and FusionHDTV3 in the system).

I re-checked the dmesg output, and the HD3000 and Fusion3 have entries
saying "Registering frontend", but the Fusion2 does not.   Would that
point to a certain file as the culprit?

Yes -- You must 'modprobe dvb-bt8xx'

Regards,

Michael Krufky