RE: crypto: inside_secure - call for volunteers

<snip>
> Sorry about the looong delay. I did make a quick test of your series and
> had some issues:
> - You added use of PCI helpers, but this new dependency wasn't described
>   in Kconfig (leading to have build issues).

Ah OK, to be honest, I don't know a whole lot (or much of anything, actually)
about Kconfig, so I just hacked it a bit to be able to select the driver :-)
But it makes sense - the PCIE subsystem is obviously always present on an
x86 PC, so I'm getting that for free. I guess some Marvell board configs
don't include the PCIE stuff?

I guess the best approach would to config out the PCIE code if the
PCIE subsystem is not configured in (instead of adding the dependency).

> - Using an EIP197 and a MacchiatoBin many of the boot tests did not
>   pass (but I haven't look into it).

Actually, if you use driver code from before yesterday with Herbert's
crypto2.6 git tree, then the fuzzing tests would have failed.
I originally developed directly against Linus' 5.1 tree, which apparently
did not contain those fuzzing tests yet.

> I'll perform the test again to at least give you a trace :)

Please sync with my Git tree before trying, that should help a lot.

> Btw, I'm available on IRC (atenart on Freenode), that might be easier to
> have a discussion when debugging things.

I'll see if I can get some IRC client installed over here.
Haven't used IRC in over a decade, didn't know it still existed ...

Thanks,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Inside Secure
www.insidesecure.com