RE: crypto: inside_secure - call for volunteers

I do have a git tree on Github:
https://github.com/pvanleeuwen/linux.git

The branch I've been working on is "is_driver_armada_fix".

I don't actually know if that's publicly accessible or if I need to
do something to make it so ... first time Git user here :-) So let me
know if you have issues accessing that.

Alternatively, I can also send a patch file against the driver that's
currently part of the kernel mainline Git. Or a source tarball FTM.

--
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Inside Secure